View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2005, 06:52 PM  
AC.wAkeBoArDin.06
VT Lover

AC.wAkeBoArDin.06's Forum Picture

look.... Pot is better for you than Tobacco....

Pot may slur ur ability to do things while on it... such as operate machinary but so does alcahol...

and pot is physicly better for you... it dulls pain in some people and is not a physical addiction.... maybe a mental addiction... but its not like heroin or nicotine...

tobacco is bad for you... that is addicting and you can smoke sooo much of it a day... packs and packs for somepeople...

weed is just a few bowls a day maybe... or for some.... few bowls a week...... and for some... few bowls a month...

The only reason Weed is illegal is because it would put the Cigarette companies out of buisness.... and that would be the biggest fall in history... a company that is all over the world being put out of buisness... weed is also illegal because it can ezily be grown at home with a few heat lamps and some care... tobacco is MUCH harder to grow in your house...much much harder... so they figure... if it was legal... people would just grow it and not buy it...

and if the cost of weed is the same as cigarettes... they would up the taxes on both so the governent would make money off it... BUT... why buy it in the store and pay taxes and money when u can grow it cause it can be ezily grown... thats why it is illegal... all over money... i dont even consider weed as a drug...and who ever says weed is a gateway drug... is either A.) Dumb because he/she tries other drugs no matter if they took weed or not B.) Working for the goverment or the Truth.org thing...

My Conclusion...

Marijuana should be legalized because it is not a harmful drug...
It would get rid of thouse damn cigarette companies putting nicotine in their drugs...
It would stop a MAJOR deal of smugling drugs... cause much of the smugling is weed or crack... crack is a dif story though... thats just bad... so is every other drug...

(No i am not a stoner or a pot head or w/e u wanna call me... is most people in this world... ive tried it... doesnt mean im addicted or anything... im just speeking my mind about the past)

The Years Have Been Short, But The Days Go Slowly By.
~The Shins
AC.wAkeBoArDin.06 is offline   Reply With Quote