View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2004, 05:44 PM  
Dante
Legendary Member

Default Re: GOOD THINGS ABOUT GEORGE W. BUSH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton Bigsby
Good things about George W. Bush:

On September 11, George W didn’t get afraid!!!

He found and put in jail thousands of arabs living in America, to protect us from getting atacked again.

He went to war with Iraq and has killed millions of the terrorists that caused September 11 that were living in Iraq and being payed by Sadam Husein.

George Bush also went to Iraq and made sure that there were no WMD's (Wepons of Multiple Destruction). Now that we know there are no WMD's in Iraq we can all feel safe.

George W Bush has voted in congress to lower the taxes we pay to the government. It’s unfair that we have to pay TWENTY percent of what we make to people working for the government. That money shouldn’t go to those people, it should be used for us to have a better economy.

The second commandment of the constitution says “We have a right to bear arms.” (that means we can have any weapon we want so we can protect ourselfs) and president Bush supports that.

George W. Bush is pro-life (which means he doesn’t like abortions) and will vote in congress to stop them from ever happening. God says to make all human life precious and the killing of any life (like in abortion) is against God’s law.

George W uphoalds the death penilty and will execute men who break laws.

George W Bush has proposed an amendemnt in congress to not allow gays to marry. Gays don’t deserve the right to marry because the bible says marriage is between a man and a woman ONLY!

1. If you saw fahrenheit 9/11, he was afraid and confused, and i agree, what human being didnt have fear on that day.

2. For him to jail thousands of arabs in america to protect us, that says alot about him and for you to believe that is a good thing, that says something about you.

3. yes he did go to war in Iraq, ummm NEWS FLASH, iraq didnt attack us. There was no connectiion between 9/11 and saddam hussein.

4. Bush said iraq had weapons of mass destructions, ur acting like he was just making sure they didnt have it. This guy actually imvaded another country, saying they had weapons, when we also have weapons. HONESTLY DO YOU FEEL SAFE UNDER BUSH

5. lower taxes for the rich, not the middle class

6. he could support what ever he wants, but when kids are accidently finding their parents weapons and accidently shooting themselves, THEN TALK

7. it is an opinion, EVEN HE IS ENTITLED TO ONE

8. ALSO AN OPINION, IF HE DOESNT LIKE IT FINE.

SO BEFORE YOU COME HERE AND LIST THE GOODTHINGS BUSH HAS DONE, I WANT U TO LOOK AT THE BAD, AND GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT.

If Any Member needs to talk to me about anything, Just PM me, the door is always open.

My blog: Blog...
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote