View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2005, 09:00 PM  
teencrazykid
Banned

teencrazykid's Forum Picture

Default B4 u help me, read this

Okay, this girl I like, I will call her *Laurel* *Laurel* is 11, and I am 13. She is in 6th grade, and I am in 8th grade. That might seem like a difference, but to me, it's not really. If she was 9 or something, that wouldn't work, but she is a "tween," one step from a teen. We have been friends for almost two years. I like her for her personality and she helps me when I'm feeling low. We can (most of the time) have serious conversations about things that we cant talk to others about. We're both in the same economic situation (at the poverty line, not embarrased for others to know.) We don't go to the same school, but my sister lives within blocks of her house, so I can go 2 my sister's after school, then go to *Laurel's* house. (I think she's hot.....) Nykole shared a good piece of advice with me, however....11 is young 2 be tied 2 someone. We were "conisdered" bf and gf when she was 10 and I was 11. That was a while ago. Now we're serious, but I know she cares about me as a friend, but I don't know about much further than that. The note I have (and am looking at) right now talks about how I like her personality, and how she can treat me for who I am and recognize me for who I am, and not how everyone else expects me to be. I hope this helps you give me your opinion....thanks!
teencrazykid is offline   Reply With Quote