View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2016, 04:22 AM   #1
Babs
draft dodger

Babs's Forum Picture

Default weird happenings

right so I've touched on this subject before and I'm not very comfortable talking about it but I don't feel like holding it in and I have no one else to talk to so here we go. I'm not sure how to describe what I experience so I guess I'll just jump into it headfirst. Sometimes I hear things, and I don't like that. I hear a consistent white noise like music or a crowd of people. Examples:
I hear music that I know isn't there. I can't understand what they're singing about, but they're songs that don't exist and they're different every time. It's exacerbated when there's some sort of white noise, like a fan or a dishwasher running. The white noise transforms into music.
The other day I was at my sister's house and I thought I heard the next door neighbors fighting. It sounded like a crowd of 15 people just arguing amongst themselves. Naturally I wanted to eaves drop so I told everyone to listen but no one seemed to know what I was talking about. My sister just shook her head and said she didn't hear anything.

just stuff like that. and naturally I'm a little distraught by this. I wonder if it could be because of weed which I hope it's not because insomnia. and it could also be related to an extensive family history of mental illness. It might be recommended that I see a doctor just to be safe, but that's not a step I'm willing to take at this time.

that took too long to type and now I don't remember if I had a specific question. idk, it will come to me. anyone else get this? thoughts, advice?