Thread: A Letter
View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2005, 08:04 PM  
bbychop
Awesome Poster

bbychop's Forum Picture

Default A Letter

(I wrote this letter for someone a while back, while we were together and now I am finally showing it. I'm not using his name so I'm using underscores for the name)

Dear ________.
Hey. I am only writing this because I am bored and I have nothing to do. I know you told me not to write you anymore letters but I don't care. I have to say something... I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO. I am so afraid. I just think something will happen to you and it will change our life together which we already tried to plan. Just thinking about you leaving makes me want to cry and do other weird things you don't like me thinking about doing but dammit I just don't want you to leave me. Do you know what this is doing to me? Having a boyfriend being sent away from me for three years? What do you think is going to happen?! Why? Why do you want to do this? I know it's not my choice and I can't stop you but why? I love you so much and knew I was going to have to deal with you being gone. And it isn't right for you to think I am going to cheat on you because well.. yeah. You know. Anyways, since now everyone is asking me why I am crying I'm out.

Love, Ash

(I wrote this 25/8/05 on my first day of Learning Lab but yeah. You probably know who this is for by now but yeah. I just found it and yeah.)

lil' ashes
i don't need pills
when i have a drug like you.

bbychop is offline   Reply With Quote