View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2016, 04:17 PM   #1
Default A little talk about anxiety

So maybe my situation is not as bad as other people in this forum, but ı just wanted to write about it.

I've been seeking therapy for almost 3 years now without any medication. But sometimes when I'm tired or anything, all those anxieties come back to me. To give some examples; I have this very strange anxiety where I'm afraid that if I touch the back of my head (just above the medulla -part of the brain where vital functions control) I might die. I had a few panic attacks about these. My therapist and my parents try to assure me that I can't actually kill myself like that but I just keep trying that specific part.

Another thing is that I have a group of friends in my college and I'm afraid that something bad will happen between them and our friendship will be broken. I just can't understand the fact that not every fight results in the ending of a friendship.

So, just wanted to share these. It felt like a good place to talk about it. I think I have benefited a lot from therapy, but it does not go away with a touch of a wand.

Have a nice day with less anxiety!
Cricket97 is offline   Reply With Quote