Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2008, 11:00 PM  
skhuaban

Default Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support? right now green party we need to save our planet and FAST, sorry for the ad but i had to, join 1sky . org
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or moderately independent? i am what ever i think is best, categories are generally relative
3 Are you pro choice? simply, yes
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? yes very see quote on # 18
5 Are you opposed to change? human nature is to survive change, at times it may not be pleasurable but we learn to support and embrace change
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? see #9
7 Do you support the Bush Administration? In my opinion there could be better, gore would have done a better job
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? right now things could be better, however things can change pretty quickly
9 Do you support the War on Terror? no, i think we need to work on our country a little before we decide we're good enough to help others...
10 Are you tolerant? to a certain extent, the question is a little vauge however
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? No, i believe in a supreme being but i brlieve religion's only use is to instate morals. future free-mason
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? if i was christian i would deffinatley say no...
13 Do you think George Bush should be impeached? It's not his fault, in my oppinion he's to stupid to notice people are tricking him...
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Representative Democracy
15 Are you open to stem cell research? totally if the mom wants to its not like the fetus will know any better... sounds cruel but life's tough...
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? I think war is an excuse for murder.
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal?if it makes them happy i don't see why not...
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? no, im am very open minded, "Imagination is more important then Knowledge"... Albert Einstein
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? as much as he wants
20 Who is your representative? is this really a valid question for teenagers?

21 Are you male or female? Male
22 Are you a minority? Columbian
23 How old are you? 15
24 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? middle-rich
25 What is your sexual orientation? strait but slightly bi
skhuaban is offline   Reply With Quote