View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2005, 04:56 PM  
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan1011
What?! He clearly said, "i think your ludicrous for not knowing whta your talking about mr i only have 65 posts and think i know everything"Meaning he was taking a jab at how I have a low post count, he didn't say anything about being new.. In lamen terms in that post he was saying that I don't have the right to stand up to him because I have 65 posts. I don't think I know everything! I think I know that if there's a topic, that's what it's there for so you CAN STAY ON IT!
NO he did not i've known matt for months, I talk to him on msn, my cell, teamspeak, etc.... I was here befor him so i've read all of his posts. I think i'm a better judge then you at what my buddy matt is trying to say.
You've been here for like 4 days and you're starting fights, accusing members and just acting like a jerk thats what has matt mad, as far as having 65+ posts in the time you've been here nobody is accusing you of having a low post count if anything its extremly high which would make you a spammer but I havent seen any spam posts YET so right now I just think your an enthusiastic poster, theres nothing worng with that.

Quote:
he said you have no idea how VT works
I agree with him!

Well, I just figured it worked like every other forum.. You know, those ones that have topics for a reason

Your new who cares but stop acting like a know it all and leave the fourm moderating to the mods (James dosent need your help)

Good for James.. He's probably a good guy, I'm just saying that this topic's getting out of hand. If you want to talk about random thing, I thought maybe it should be done in the spam forum?
James is not a good guy, James is a GREAT guy, him combined with awesome admins and the sweetest global mod this site has ever seen, all of which have been on VT for a very long time mean that your help is not required.

Quote:
Maybe it's because I'm getting ganged up on by a bunch of people that have been going to these forums for ages so they think I can't be right... I mean, I'm not saying I am. Both sides have their hits and misses, but like you just said regardless, they feel they've won..
You're not getting ganged up on
honestly your not
we just don't like your ego
and for someone who was pissed this was off topic you single handedly threw it waaaaaaaaaaay off topic......cheers

I'm not gonna post here again you have a prob with me fine PM me

Back on topic....

♫♪Κodie♪♫