View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2005, 12:23 AM  
Rowan101
Unregistered

Default Cutting yourself..

Hey.. I'm 13, I recently advanced from the 7th grade... This has been one hell of a strange year.... People started doing sexual acts together, some getting caught, I ran into a few long weeks of depression and some girls in my class started cutting themselves on the wrists via razorblade D:....

Anyways, I just wanted to know why it's always the girls :/... Or is it just around here? I mean, I've yet to run into a fellow guy that had a soft spot for blood pitter patting to the floor. Anyways, I'd also like to know if there's any way I can get them to stop. I realize it's completely their decision, and I've tried the whole "You're only making other's worried" speech-but I'd like to know how to get them to stop.. I mean, it's unhealthy and frankly ridiculous.. Some of these girls get good grades, have boy friends are quite attractive and have very rich and seemingly nice parents... This strikes up the question... Are they doing it for popularity? I mean-it is a nice way to get yourself noticed after all...

What's up!?