Thread: OCD Possibly?
View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2008, 12:30 AM   #9
chris87
Frozen

Default Re: OCD Possibly?

Thanks for the suggestions. I don't know if I would consider my OCD-like symptoms crippling, but they do bother me. That's the main reason why I've been thinking about seeking help. I also think that I have some form of SAD, which doesn't make matters better.

Another reason why I thought that I had OCD (that I forgot to mention) is because of an issue I have with clothes. I don't know if this is OCD related or not. I don't like to wear any of my nice outfits, even to school (even though I do like to look nice). I have this weird thing about my clothes getting messed up. I feel like if I wash one of my nice outfits, it will lose some color and won't look as nice. I'm even paranoid about washing my jeans, because I'm afraid they'll become dingy. I have all of these nice clothes from good stores, but I don't even wear half of them.

I also have an issue with my car. I don't like to put anything in it (including the trunk), because I'm paranoid that the leather will get messed up, or that my car won't look as new. I don't even like to have a passenger, for fear that they'll wear out the seat. It's so ridiculous (I know), but it causes me grief.
chris87 is offline   Reply With Quote