View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2004, 08:29 AM  
Skittle Flavored
Awesome Poster

Skittle Flavored's Forum Picture

hehe....a guy walks into a bar...and says oww.....ok...bad joke..lets see....oh yea!

the leprechaun! (in which i cant spell)

this leprechaun walks into a bar, orders a drink and chugs it down. when he is finished, he spits into the bartenders face...the bartender gets kinda mad,but lets it go...next day! the leprechaun walks in again...orders 2 drinks, chugs them down and spits into the bartenders face...the bartender grabs the leprechaun and says " if u do that 1 more time, ill cut off ur dick!" he lets the leprechaun go and it leaves...next day! the leprechaunwalks in again and orders 3 drinks! chugs them down and spits into the bartenders face....the bartender gets really mad, grabs a butcher knife and throws down the leprechaun's pants....there is no dick! "wait...how do u pee?" the leprechaun spits in his face.

"It is not reason that changes people's minds, it is other people, other minds."
"I can stand brute force, but brute intellect..Well, thats like hitting below the logic"

I always love helping people and answering questions. So if you want to know something, or just to talk, I'll always be here for you. Also, ask me for my MSN e-mail, and we can talk there too.
Skittle Flavored is offline   Reply With Quote