View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2015, 01:22 PM  
Plushieluver101's Forum Picture
Name: Yi
Default Re: How did you first find out you were gay or bi?

I've always just had this inclin to guys, I suppose... I used to get frequent 'sexy' dreams about my dad and other hot guys (giggle) from the age of 4, upwards I developed a crush on my friend, Kyle when we were five and we 'messed about' a lot until we were about 12 but it was only tender stuff and sexual affection but he went in denial but I've never seen him since (moved schools, and such). (I miss it). I also 'messed about' with my step brother, too, called Lee but he went further than..., yeah (I had a major crush on him, still do because he was always just so sweet, and such). Same thing. It was mostly sexual affection but he did go further... I also messed about with one last guy, called Deniel, which was just sexual affection again but like all of them, it ended after the denial set in...

So, yeah... I'm definitely gay I've never had feelings for girls, only guys, I'm extremely stereotypically gay (shopping, high voice, bright colours, sass, the like ), I have a crush on my gorgeously sweet and gorgeously hot English teacher, and yeah... Yeah, honay, I'm totally gay! Aha!
Plushieluver101 is offline   Reply With Quote