View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2005, 09:15 PM  
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by quackoman
the bottum line is The government needs more money for the army, schools, doctors, etc.
Ya, duh the government needs more money, but they are the ones that should keep track of it and not spend it on stupid programs like NASA. They frequently lose money all the time. That should not be our fault.

Quote:
And if that means your precios foot ball stars only get to live in a big house, not 4 mansions, oh boohoo.
They do get income taxed. Those players earn their money. If they are good at what they do, they get paid more.

Quote:
just ask yourselves whats fore important, T.V. or an education system.
I do like my sports and TV a lot...

I have a story thats a great example-----

Quote:
Ryan is one of my moms frends kids. He has diabeties and was on his way to a doctors office for a cheak up. His normal doctors office was closed, no doctor. So his mom called my dad, who works at a hospital, and he told her of the next close office, and the next, and the next. FINNALY she found one. What if something had been seriusly wrong with Ryan and they wasted all that time trying to find a doctor. Why were there no doctors, The DOCTORS are being over taxed. If the state had more mony to pay doctors more with NO Doctors office would be closed becouse one doctor couldn't show up.
Doctors are being paid handsomely. If they don't show up, they should be fired. Just because Doctors are "supposedly" being underpaid, that is why they are not showing up? No. They are not their because most likely they have become lazy assholes. If they don't want to work for less money, someone else will.
nwshc is offline   Reply With Quote