View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2005, 11:19 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

No, no, no, no, no, no, no. You misunderstand. Their would be no entertainment if we striped them from their money. Putting extra taxing on mony made by entertainment would not only create horrible budjet breaks into film, ruin americas most famous industry, send millions around the world jobless, and bring up unemployment rates, but it would start many riots and angry words. So no. I think you forget that with extra taxes on entertainment funds, you get less funding for movies, crappy cable, satillite, internet, football, hocky, all sports really. all video games, movies, t.v., and music would bacilly go out of busnies in america because the companies investing in that product, would make no more then a mill off its sales. all the little things that make life sweeter, like art, computers, tvs, dvd players, steareos, and ect. would have to be bought from different countries and shiped to your house because those companies would no longer sell products in america because they wouldnt make any bank. If you really think about what that would do to the economy and how crappy life would become and the lawsuites that would go around.......do you really want to live in that america. I think not.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote