Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2015, 04:48 PM  
Microcosm
Awesome Poster

Microcosm's Forum Picture

Name: Dan
Default Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support? You really can't trust politicians by what party they say they are, but I'm more of a democrat, I suppose. I haven't really formed political views like this completely, yet.
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? Not far left, but somewhere in there.
3 Are you pro choice? Absolutely
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Yes.
5 Are you opposed to change? No. Not really. As long as it is good change.
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? No. It seems quite pointless.
7 Do you support the Obama Administration? Somewhat. He didn't do much as a president, but he did represent our nation well in most cases.
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? No. Most people probably aren't.
9 Do you support the War on Terror? Sort of. Terror deserves to be fought; however, the U.S. policing the rest of the world is another issue.
10 Are you tolerant? Not sure what this question is asking.
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? No.
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? N/A
13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? No.
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? This is a hard call. I'd say some form of democracy is generally pretty good, but Communism could work quite well only in some scenarios. Perhaps, democracy but on systems such as health care we'd take a more communist approach. Something like that.
15 Are you open to stem cell research? Absolutely.
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? No. Not unless it was entirely a crisis. People shouldn't be forced into the army.
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Yes. There's no good reason they shouldn't be.
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? Never.
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Probably like, 42 pieces or something. Who knows?
20 Who is your Representative? Martha Roby(googled it but kinda knew that)
21 Who is your Senator? Richard Shelby and Jeff Sessions(googled it)

22 Are you male or female? Male
23 Are you a minority? No.
24 How old are you? 14.
25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Middle Class.
26 What is your sexual orientation? Straight, but I would date a guy if I really wanted to; aka not naturally attracted to guys, but open to the idea.

previously anonymousteen14 & Rainbow Dash.
Microcosm is offline   Reply With Quote