Waiting
VT Lover

Waiting's Forum Picture

Default The Worst 24hrs

Unfortunatly,
by Being Frozen from this site,
Thise site, that i have slaved my ass off for over a year,
this site, this forum that i have modded for over a year,
This Community where i have helped nearby every member thas active in some way shape or form,

i have come to realise i am given no respect now from anybody bar three people,
Cody, james and now unfortunatly banned matt.

i am even more upset at a few people here, that i thought i deserved more respect from,

Heather, i have not found one post by you, asking for me being brought back to this site, if you have somewher,e then im sorry i made a mistke, but i havn't found anything from you sticking up for me...after everything, we've been here together for a long time, i;ve tried to help you as much as possible, but obviously i didnt do a good enough job.

Josh, I've slaved for you, slaved, and i've never...ever...been given the respect i deserve...i've slaved for you, i've slaved for your forum, and your members...and ive nothing to show for it but a freezing from you,
i can safely say i've been on this site, overall at least as muh as you have, if not more. I LOVE this site, just as much as you do, and its as important to me as it is to you, i may not be the creator, i may not be an adin, hell i'm not even worthy of global mod status, but i love this site so god damn much.

Josh, By Freezing me last night, you put me through hell,
and i really hope this makes you happy, because its far worse then i ever deserved....by freezing me last night, you ruined mine an dmy girlriends night, for one, you also nearly made me loose a 150 day cut free steak, and i swear to god, if i was kept off this site for 1hr longer. i would of gladly given up my cut free record...my record for five years and slashed my wrists three times over...thats how much this site means to me.
Do you understand now?

I Can't believe josh, you would rather keep a poster that joined 4days ago, with 10posts, who will most probably lleave and never come back after a week, over me...your faithfull servent.

Kiros, I Really do not understand whats going on with you now. I'm gonna leave it as that. When you joined, you were immature and annoying, when you recieved a position of power you grew up.almost overnight, you were a real god guy...but recently i just dont know whats up with you.

Okay guy's as i will probably get banned from this site for this post, this vent, this honesty, i've been driven to go to, to make people see what this site means. So I would like to say my goodbyes now, i wont do individueals, anyone important enough will stay in contact with me on msn, but this is my goodbye and farewel for when i get banned...

The Last thing, the last note i would like to say is,
I may have been frozen, i may have been banned, i may have lost my mod position, one that i have done a good job in for over a year, i may have lost it all,
but i will always be that blonde haired fiesty boy,
i will always be....The Peoples Champ

Yours Faithfully
Patrick.

Xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplemagne
18. Come back when you stop failing.
Waiting is offline   Reply With Quote