Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2008, 07:37 AM  
Curthose93

Default Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support? I strongly oppose all US political parties.
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or moderately independent? Moderate...liberal-leaning.
3 Are you pro choice? With some pre-conditions, yes.
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Of course I do. Don't know about anyone else, though.
5 Are you opposed to change? Not on principle, no.
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? The war is over.
7 Do you support the Bush Administration? ....
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? Hehehe... sure I am. Why wouldn't I be? sheesh.
9 Do you support the War on Terror? Ha! Like it's a real war...
10 Are you tolerant? Of what?
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? hehehe... just thinking about that shit makes me laugh.
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior?
13 Do you think George Bush should be impeached? If 'impeached' is a synonym for 'executed', then yes.
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Benevolent Dictatorship. Duh.
15 Are you open to stem cell research? Yes.
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? Only if I and all my friends were considered unfit for service.
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Civil Unions, certainly.
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? What friends?
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Fuck that stupid woodchuck.
20 Who is your representative? Me.
21 Are you male or female? Indeed I am.
22 Are you a minority? Who gives a shit?
23 How old are you? 5592 days.
24 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Lower-middle class.
25 What is your sexual orientation? Straight.

Last edited by Curthose93; October 25th, 2008 at 11:04 PM.
Curthose93 is offline   Reply With Quote