View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2005, 12:30 PM  
Waiting
VT Lover
 
Waiting's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: April 27, 2004
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Default Re: What an idiot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tal
Ooh, fun, a flame war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mute
<snip the crap "You're a noob and know nothing" flame>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass
etc, etc
My name is not "Jackass". You seem to enjoy telling me about my "apparent inability to read" yet can't even get my name right. For shame.
woah sarcasm, thats impressive...
you're really controlling the flame war here...*claps*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tal (because he insisted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mute
he blatently doesnt have a diploma because for that you would have to go through college an duni to get one and if he was in uni, whichhes not then hewouldnt eb on this site...obviosuly if you wertn such a newbie you would know that
ouch. with the newbie stuff again are we? Interesting Fact #238: I've been lurking for much longer than I've been a member, and have seen enough of you idiots raging on about how "it's so unfair!" "Why's he councillor?" to get a good enough idea.
big deal you've been lurking....you still have no clue, you wern't around when the position was created, you don't know how everything works here. You Are Still A Newbie just because you choose to fight back doesnt mean thats different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tal
You are SUCH a dumbarse. 9 out of 10 unis are NOT full time, ie, a short time daily or a full time every few days. Also, computers do in fact exist in universities, and not just at home. Therefore, isn't it possible that perhaps, just perhaps that he might have time, or may get on while at uni? Is that just too hard to comprehend?
first off..lovving the way you spelt it Dumbarse..i mean im english, but that takes the buiscuit.
And idiot features my poitn was.. Welcome to virtualTEEN...the majority of this site are 14-17...and i knwo kiros isnt in uni....i'm not saying if he went to uni he wouldnt be able to access a computer....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tal
When did I write something about you being a bad mod? You are right though. I would never bring anything to you to help me with.
quite frankly i wouldnt even attempt to help you if you did come to me with a problem..not that i actulary expect you to have any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tal
hmm, seems about right to what I said. Your post, and that quote in particular, seem to suggest that you'd have some sort of personal gain in the Councillor being demolished or Kiros stepping down.
you keep trying to make it seem liek i want the job...when really i don't
i've nothignm against kiros, i like the guy, i dont think hes bad at what he does, i just dontthink vt needs the position..what could i possibly gain from the position being abolished? find something i can gain by the position being abolished..please...

Tal... i mean really..you're picking a fight with a mod..why in gods name would you choose to do that? you're really not that smart are you? thinking you can win this?
just quit now....
or continue this when you've actulary prooved yourself on thsi site...maybe when you've been here longer then ooh..2days.. nd i dotn care how long you say you've been lurking...you are a two day member. deal with it. it would be highly embarrasing to get yourself banned within the first week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplemagne
18. Come back when you stop failing.
Waiting is offline