Default What an idiot...

Ooh, fun, a flame war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mute
<snip the crap "You're a noob and know nothing" flame>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass
etc, etc
My name is not "Jackass". You seem to enjoy telling me about my "apparent inability to read" yet can't even get my name right. For shame.

Quote:
he blatently doesnt have a diploma because for that you would have to go through college an duni to get one and if he was in uni, whichhes not then hewouldnt eb on this site...obviosuly if you wertn such a newbie you would know that
ouch. with the newbie stuff again are we? Interesting Fact #238: I've been lurking for much longer than I've been a member, and have seen enough of you idiots raging on about how "it's so unfair!" "Why's he councillor?" to get a good enough idea.

You are SUCH a dumbarse. 9 out of 10 unis are NOT full time, ie, a short time daily or a full time every few days. Also, computers do in fact exist in universities, and not just at home. Therefore, isn't it possible that perhaps, just perhaps that he might have time, or may get on while at uni? Is that just too hard to comprehend?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass (It's Tal, stupid)

Do you want to be councillor or something, because judging by the act you've put on about it, you'd be a real bad one.
NO, i wouldnt want to be councillor, i would rather have the position abolished, like if you actulary payed attention to my post, and not thoguht 'hey i'm obviously an asswhole so im gonna jump the gun and attack someone'
ya knwo what i probably would make a bad councillor,
but thats me sayign that, not you, you have no right to judge me,
your opinion is worthless
oh and btw, i've been a mod on this site for over a year...so i'm obviously not bad at my job..or i would of been fired.
When did I write something about you being a bad mod? You are right though. I would never bring anything to you to help me with.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass -It's Tal, get it right next time-

Are you kidding? When YOU have an advanced degree in psychology, I might agree with that, but you don't. Why should he step down if there is no-one else qualified to take his place.
omg this is just getting funny now, your lack of ability to read is impressive, kiros does nto have an advanced degree, he simply stated he took a psychology course and is takign another one...he would be alot older and alot wiser if he had an advanced qualification
and alright then if nobody is qualified enough ro whatever to becoem a councillor then they might aswell abolish the position because thats what both me and matt have been saying...not thatwe want to be one...get your facts straight newbie
And yet:
Quote:
reasons being: just because YOU have a psychology course under ure belt doesnt mean the position shud be kept, and besides maybe if the position is kept then there should be a different councillor and you should step down from your position to give someone else a chance to be councillor?
hmm, seems about right to what I said. Your post, and that quote in particular, seem to suggest that you'd have some sort of personal gain in the Councillor being demolished or Kiros stepping down.

Also, I never said he had an advanced degree, and your childishness shows when you must resort to make empty flames about mere typos.

Quote:
you obviously won't be listend to by anybody including our mr perfect councillor here because my little idiotic asswhole, you are just a stupid little newbie, whose been here less then a day and your opinion does nto count.

<snip pathetic "apology" and "ur a n00b and no nuthin" flame>
lol, once again, I've been lurking for quite a long time.