Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2015, 11:19 PM  
Mothership

Mothership's Forum Picture

Name: Logan
Default Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support? None necessarily. I don't think there is such thing as a good political party.
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? Leftist at best.
3 Are you pro choice? Yes.
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? I kind of hate that question because people associate "open minded" with "believing whatever I tell you" so yes in the actual sense of the term.
5 Are you opposed to change? No.
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? Absolutely not. Waste of time and a lot of other things.
7 Do you support the Obama Administration? Not fully but I do advocate some of the choices they've made.
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? The point of the United States economy is to never be satisfied, so no.
9 Do you support the War on Terror? Not the way it's being ran.
10 Are you tolerant? Yes and no.
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? Nope.
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior?
13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? Nope.
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Can't even answer that question.
15 Are you open to stem cell research? Absolutely.
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? Only if we really needed to be in a war, but we haven't since 1941, and the draft has been instituted multiple times since then.
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? No.
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? No.
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 5.
20 Who is your Representative? Don't know.
21 Who is your Senator? Don't know.

22 Are you male or female? Male.
23 Are you a minority? Nope.
24 How old are you? 17.
25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Middle class.
26 What is your sexual orientation? Straight.

I enjoy bicycles.
Mothership is offline   Reply With Quote