Thread: Word by Word
View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2008, 08:57 PM  
Underground_Network
Divide By Hero

Underground_Network's Forum Picture

Name: Adam
Default Re: Word by Word

Our second penguin likes cheddar cheese which smells like frozen toads' legs despite the stupid monkey that does not seem to masturbate during the hibernation orgasm theme although the intoxicated bunny is very hyper and understands the Islamic language while deeply in love with my very ugly, banana-craving chicken which eats cum cake with sprinkles but can't have any dietary supplements because of her ecclesiastical ability to bowl 300s while traumatizing little girls' hedgehogs into inebriated fits that cause many deaths unlike our third hairy adulterer and our stupid quadriplegic snake that eats preadolescence monkeys due to the zealous zoo keeper disease that zooms quickly so that spider-pig won't masturbate in front of his illegitimate bum-chum's killer queen who has tried to masturbate while eating his own disgusting pudding and overly partitions monkey business students or surreptitious teachers who fly their butts in order to sing a horrible melody that sounds absolutely terrible when eating sushi with a sashimi sautéd in the mermaid's special grotto because our penguin prefers stupendous yet marvelous antagonists who don't understand why the enigmatic yet surprising language is wootaged by equatorial monkeys that seem to live with their gay bananas up stairs beside the delicious flavored whale who devoured Aladdin and Jafar without Jasmine destroying Adam and Steve while a dead fish copulates about five penguins who freezes phishes who masticate gently and don't realize something is terribly wrong with them masturbating in Antarctica while they have dinner at Taco Bell in Uranus and

The previous two posts make absolutely no sense, so yeah, scratch those...

~Adam~
I'm way too high (too high too high)
To be feeling this dry and low
I'm way too tired, I've tried
I'm fired up and ready to roll
Lets go
Underground_Network is offline   Reply With Quote