Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2015, 03:18 PM  
amacidae

Name: andrew
Default Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support? GOP
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? Conservative, socially and politically.
3 Are you pro choice? No.
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Yes.
5 Are you opposed to change? If it is much needed change, then no.
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? Currently, yes.
7 Do you support the Obama Administration? HAHAHAHAHA
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? No.
9 Do you support the War on Terror? Yes.
10 Are you tolerant? Yes.
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? Yes, Roman Catholic.
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? No.
13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? Do I think he is fit to be president? No. Do I think he wants to be President anymore? No. Do I think he deserves to be impeached for flagrantly violating the Constitution of the United States of America? Yes. So yes
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? I think a federal system works best. However, with too much power invested in the federal government, the whole purpose of the system falls apart and doesn't work at all.
15 Are you open to stem cell research? With adult stem cells, yes. With embryonic stem cells, no absolutely not.
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? Yes
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Civil Unions, yes. Gay Marriage, no.
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? No, never
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? id chuck all o it
20 Who is your Representative? Jeff Smith
21 Who is your Senator? Claire McCaskiel/Roy Blunt

22 Are you male or female? Male
23 Are you a minority? No
24 How old are you? 15
25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Upper-middle
26 What is your sexual orientation? Straight
amacidae is offline   Reply With Quote