View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2014, 05:51 AM   #8
New Member
Name: Robina
Join Date: December 30, 2014
Gender: Female
Default Re: I think I may have mild OCD

Well you must visit physiatrist and get medicine on getting angry or frustrated. Also there are some physiotherapy which will give you mental stability and sort of satisfaction for any job you do. Also you must concentrate on proper nutritional diet to give you body's required nutrients.
healthcare247 is offline   Reply With Quote