Old June 5th, 2008, 06:48 PM  
Sugaree
Friend of the Devil

Sugaree's Forum Picture

Name: Matty
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by alien View Post
really!! i would i know one of my friends masurbate but if i ask him to masurbate with me he will think i`m gay or bi so i havent asked
Usually masturbating with a friend can break your friendship or destroy it. It's not going to be good. I did it and my friend seemed distant but we are closer now.

Quote:
is it a bad thing to masturbate
Well, that depends on peoples views of it. Some think that masturbation is a good thing because it keeps your prostate working. Some think it's bad because they think that it will make you go blind or go insane among other things which isn't true. If it was then all men would be insane.

But not all people masturbate. Some masturbate before starting puberty, some start it when they are in puberty, some don't start until after puberty, and some just don't masturbate at all! But, people have different views on this delicate subject.

Quote:
i dont know why but sometmes when i masurbate a boy pops into my thoghts and i know i`m not gay but why dose that happen
Well when you are young and masturbating, some thoughts like these pop into your head because your hormones are raging at this time. It's normal and it doesn't mean you're gay...it just means that you may be a bit curious about other boys' bodies which is normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighter.Tomorrow View Post
Hello again VirtualTeen. you blackhole.

No tears to cry
No feelings left
This species has
Amused itself to death
Last.FM
Sugaree is offline   Reply With Quote