View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2014, 05:05 AM  
Indio

Indio's Forum Picture

Name: Edge
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melchi0r View Post
I think the reason that God is "absent" in saving us from evil (someone brought this up) is because he gave us free will and He'd want us to make the right decision ourselves, so we can sort of be our own deliverers from evil.

And I think that God doesn't save us from death lots of the time is because maybe the person who's dying, he's made plans for them in their afterlife so he's just gonna let it happen cuz he knows their spirit will be o.k.
I agree. That's the message of the movie God is not dead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolte View Post
I don't believe in god. I don't believe in any kind of religious philosophy or anything similer. It maks me angry to even think about the horrors of religion. I think we should all burn our bibles.

I did hear an interesting idology from a friend of mine though. He said, that this is what he got from the bible:

In the beginning god created a perfect world. And there was no sin or hate or any of that. But there was an uprising in heaven and Lucifer, God's most prized angel, was cast out of Heaven down into the pits of hell ((werever this "hell" is)) along with 2/3 of the angels of heaven. Satan then began to "fuck" with gods perfect world, tainting humankind. This created free will. A good against evil kind of dilema. And this tension between good and evil, between satan and god, will eventually snap, and the war of armageddon will be upon us. Humans simply cought in a power struggle between two heavenly beings. But we are the last army, whos side do we choose?

And the bible is so contradictory and BS becasue god is an absent god. He allows us to live independently and satan taints us. So literally, even the bible is no pure.

Its all bs of course. But interesting sounding. Would make a good book ((HAHAHAHAHAHA))
God is not absent. He gave us free will. We have a choice either to do bad or to do good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melchi0r View Post
If you don't believe in Jesus, that probably doesn't make you a Christian...
Agree! That's the message of the movie God is not dead.

Please do not post multiple times. Use the 'multiquote' button instead. ~Typhlosion

Last edited by Typhlosion; November 16th, 2014 at 03:54 PM.
Indio is offline   Reply With Quote