View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2014, 11:53 AM  
CosmicNoodle
Resident Twat

CosmicNoodle's Forum Picture

Name: Joe
Default Re: Music Video Thread

Listening to that song gave me this thought:

I have concluded, human life in it's current state is pointless. Human beings where designed to live in the real world, to problem, solve to survive, to explore and learn push limits and see how far we can go. That's what the human brain is best suited to do. Most humans don't do that, we sit and rot, doing our 9-5 jobs, obsessing over who's in power, who slept with who, what's on TV, our pay packages, how much we pay a month to survive, striving toward a dream that was manufactured by people in power to keep us down and distract us from the real world. That's what company's don't want, they don't want humans to realise there is a hole world outside the 9-5 drone, that there is a world of possibility's. There are 7 billion human beings on earth that do the same thing every day, and how many actually push limits or strive to make changes 1%? 0.5%, whatever it is, it's too small.
I think I'd rather be dead than become another brick in the wall, another cog in the corporate clock. I fear the thought of ending up as a mindless 9-5 drone, I don't want that to be my life. I want to explore and push limits, to discover the world I live on instead of viewing it through a screen.

My names Joe, but you can call me "Lord and master of all space and time"
I'm Bisexual, deal with it
Ask me shit

~Mike was here~
CosmicNoodle is offline   Reply With Quote