View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2005, 08:01 PM  
Kiros
Retired Administrator

Kiros's Forum Picture

Name: Ben

its NOT spyware... 100% NOT spyware u retard... first of all, it was recommended by MICROSOFT, THE SCREEN SAVERS, MAJOR GEEKS, and WEB USER....

Like i said, its NOT spyware. ur friend just loves FireFox way too much.

Quote:
Try Avant Browser, an upgrade to Internet Explorer. Avant Browser is a fast, stable, user-friendly, versatile multi-window browser. Now, Avant Browser is available in 41 languages.

Avant Browser is freeware. That's right. 100% Free! No cost to you ever. No limitations. No Adware. No Spyware. You can donate if you want, but it's certainly not required.
Read it next time and besides, read the privacy statement it says nothing at all about tracking u or popping up any extra adds or popups at all. use what u want kid, but i know that its not any kind of spyware or adware or even malware. guess who wrote a huge sticky about computer maintenance.. ME -.-

dont go posting assumptions to drag people back to firefox ...

its just not user friendly

and closing, remember that avant browser is completely free of adware and spyware (u can even do a scan on it) and it doesnt obligate u to anything - AND it works with every site and every browser extension (such as ActiveX's and BHO's)

Kiros || Ben

Happiness is not about being perfect.
It is about seeing beyond the imperfections.
Kiros is offline   Reply With Quote