Old August 25th, 2014, 01:58 PM  
Broken Toy
Nice Poster

Broken Toy's Forum Picture

Name: brandon
Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelife090994 View Post
what do you say about non-Muslims being killed in Muslim lands under Sharia Law?
that problem is completely exaggerated to make it seem like muslims are evil and the way you asked it makes it sound like you dont mind muslims being killed under sharia law. im not completely sure everywhere where sharia law is practised but seeing how there isnt a muslim country that officially abides sharia law and it is only certain extremist groups its unfair for muslims to be demonized. its not acceptable but its not everyone.

i am non religious which doesnt make me an atheist since i view atheism as a religion. i am also not agnostic since i believe there is a god(s) but would much rather have ideas because ifi dont agree with something i change it, you cant have that in a religion

'My dad used to say "fight fire with fire" which is probably why he got kicked out of the fire brigade' | 'my wife sent a photograph to the lonely hearts club, they sent it back saying they werent that lonely' - the wonderful les dawson, RIP | 'never trust a man wish short legs, his brains near his bottom' | 'infamy infamy, theyve all got it in for me' - the amazing kenneth williams RIP
Broken Toy is offline   Reply With Quote