Old August 24th, 2014, 03:48 PM  
Lovelife090994
VT Lover

Lovelife090994's Forum Picture

Name: Valentine
Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesee View Post
Really? That is your argument? Do you think the official usa demographics were just pulled out of a hat?

And I feel very sorry about that. It must be very difficult being a christian outside the bible belt in an area where you are the only christian; I mean, you were the only christians right?
I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not but in my area yes many are not religious at all and if you are not Catholic and don't be gay and Christian you are harassed a lot. Why? I have no clue. Here even wearing a cross can give trouble. It's crazy but my area has not always been fair. But because no abuse has happened there hasn't been much mention of it. High school especially had this issue but also around town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Pen View Post
I never acknowledged?This is not fair!I have always condemned those are committing genocide against Christians and Jews right in front of yourself for hundreds of times!Yet you say that I never acknowledged?

Once again you are easily getting out of control!Why do you say that no Muslims are condemning it while I have proved that more than half of Islamic World are seriously charging those extremists for committing those crimes in the name of their religion?Why?

Yeah just in Saudi Arabia not in whole Muslim World!

Did you know that this year more than half of those who are going to university in Iran are female.Didn't you know that how many female scientists Muslim countries have?Didn't you know that....

You have no proof for what you are saying right now.

Most funny thing ever.You have no proof,so simply be quiet about them.

Oh they can

Once again saying something as baseless as your logic.Proof? "Oh I don't have any proof,but hey look!Those Muslims are doing it!See how savage their religion is?"

When It comes to proof,you simply cannot even get the hiccups!So how do say such things like this while you cannot prove them?

It is exactly unlike what you said in Islam even according to text of Quran itself.Where do you really get these things from?Because they are all pure nonsense.Proof?...Hic..Hic...Oh did you get hiccups once again?

Yeah once again Muslims in places like Sudan and Saudi Arabia are representatives of whole Islamic World right?Great!It is so funny when you take a real minority in Islamic world as a representative for all the majority.

We are talking about Islam my friend!Not some dumbs in Sudan and other countries who call themselves Muslims!

I brought nearly more than 8 sources which could confirm my claim,but you are just saying things based on air!Where is your proof for that?Hiccups!

90% of anything they had!Sorry but pure nonsense!They only needed to pay a little amount of money not all things they had!Even that special tax for non-Muslims in comparing with the taxes which Muslims themselves had to pay were nothing!Non-Muslims only needed to pay Jazyia and regular tax,while Muslims needed to pay Zakat,Khoms and regular taxes with each others.Also,you'd better know that non-Muslims are no longer needed to pay Jazyia in Islamic countries anymore,because like others they will serve in military these days for a while,which means that they will defend the country when it is attacked and no longer Muslim soldiers are alone in defending.

Those taxes were taken from non-Muslims as a payment for security.When it was coming to defend,non-Muslims were not supposed to take up arms and defend Muslim cities,even if they themselves were living in it.So Muslim army was not supposed to defend them against aggressors neither.But if they wanted support from Muslim army,then they were required to either help Muslims against invaders,or pay a little amount of money for protection.A little amount of money not 90% of anything they had!I have proof for it,very reliable proof while you only have hiccups.

Hehe,ridiculous!It's about 200 years that Shias are getting killed by Muslim and Secular extremists in Middle East!You just proved that how baseless your information is!Your proof?HICCUPS!

Muslims only intended to invade Spain not whole Europe!And I'm sure that you don't know why!Because Spaniards used to trespass in African territories of Caliphates and raid Muslim villages and trading caravans through Africa to Europe.Caliphates didn't have any interest in conquering the lands which were full of renegades,bandits and Dark Ages Kingdoms,which by it I mean those days Western Europe.

Haha,this shows that how baseless your views on Quran is!I'm sure that you even haven't read 10 verses of it!Well,what else can a person who except hiccups doesn't have any other proof for his claims say?

I'm not against you and don't hate you,but I can't see anything else except hatred dropping of your words for Muslims.

Let's finish this my friend!I can't debate with you anymore because we can't understand each others and can't make each others do neither.This is a completely complicated question which can never be answered.But you'd better always remember that I always respect Christianity,I always have and always will.That's all;God Bless You!
Well, good luck living like that. It is not good what Islam is doing, and you can't see that. So maybe you are with hiccups. I've based my claims by what I've witnesses and researched, I've based my findings on news articles and by world events both historical and modern, it is not made up. http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/qu...3-violence.htm

My Wiccan blog: Blessed be http://lapislazulisights.tumblr.com/I am but a wayward soul traversing the physical plane with Earth as my mistress and I her humble witch.
Art http://artboy-2.deviantart.com/

Lovelife090994 is offline   Reply With Quote