Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2014, 03:37 PM  
VT Lover
Lovelife090994's Forum Picture
Name: Valentine
Default Re: Religion

Originally Posted by Broken Pen View Post
Non-believers are warned,not threatened.Also,most of times none-believers are referred to 7th century Arab Pagans who were trying to destroy Islam.

I'm sure that Bible and Torah have warned non-believers too,haven't they?

I really didn't get what you said.

Different sources say different things about that girl who was Aisha Bint Abu Bakr but it is completely clear that she was between 13-15 when she gave birth which by standards of those times was not underage.Christians and Jews and Hindus and Zoroastrians used to marry girls between 10-15 in those times and in those areas too.Also,I suggest you to study a little more about Aisha and how she was treated by Muhammad.

In Islam women are not properties;there is no proof about it neither in Quran neither in Prophet-line quotes.Why do you say they are properties in Islam?

In Islam,all religions are allowed to be practiced freely and Muslims are ordered by Quran to treat non-Muslims respectively and be fair with them.But they are not allowed to disturb the rest of the societies and try to fight against Islamic Social Laws.Why do you say they are persecuted?Please explain.

Well,this is something which should be expanded a little more.In Quran,it has never been said to kill Homosexuals,but just has been said that it is a sin.

In Islam,not all homosexuals are ordered to be killed,because it is their private lives and doesn't concern others.But if that person tries to disturb the society by shouting his sexual statues into it where most of the population are against it,well it's not just a sin anymore,it is crime.Let me just say this simply:If a person is homosexual,none of our business and none of our government's;If he tries to shout it in public where most of people are against it,then it means that he is trying to make tensions among people,so the majority simply ask their government to deal with it.

Where in it does it say to treat straights all fairly and with love?Treating people in general with love and fair is ordered by Quran,regardless of their religion,their sexuality and their political and social ideas.

We are all people,but don't you agree that if I respect you you have to respect me too?If you respect me and I don't respect you,then we will have a conflict.This is exactly like this.

I'm not.

It has changed.Many of Islamic Social laws have changed throughout centuries,but main pillars haven't.

I think what you missed is how bad minorities (not just be race) have it in Muslim countries. The Quran has many scriptures on how infidels shall be killed in the name of Allah. That's scary. And usually in Islam it is not about respect. Not here at least. In my area the Muslims were once a peaceful minority, now the tables are turning fast and the communities are scared. You seem like a Western Muslim, peaceful and thinking your faith is flawless, but I know the truth, you here of it everyday. I respect you, just I have problems with the faith.

My Wiccan blog: Blessed be am but a wayward soul traversing the physical plane with Earth as my mistress and I her humble witch.

Lovelife090994 is offline   Reply With Quote