Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2014, 02:56 PM  
nikkissippi121
Junior Member+

nikkissippi121's Forum Picture

Name: Nicole
Default Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support? If I have to choose, Republican.
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? Independent - I'm all over the board on different issues.
3 Are you pro choice? No - not because I'm against women's rights, but because I truly believe it's murder - if you can't support a woman killing a newborn, how can you support her killing a baby yet to be born? I do, however, respect that other people feel differently - I'm not one of those crazy, screaming protesters
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? For the most part.
5 Are you opposed to change? Change is needed in any society - as times change, society must, too. That being said, I'm not always 100% comfortable with change.
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? The old one that we're no longer a part of, or the fight against ISIS right now? For now, I support us saving as many people as we can, but I'm uncomfortable with full-on war.
7 Do you support the Obama Administration? No. Obama is a liar and has made things much worse. I knew he would way back in '08 and I haven't been wrong.
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? No, but is anybody?
9 Do you support the War on Terror? Somewhat - in cases of threatened or actual genocide of a people or peoples or if there's a direct risk to our own country. Ideally, we'd be able to save everyone, but that's not practical.
10 Are you tolerant? Yes.
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? Yes.
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? Absolutely not. If someone is a good person, I like them regardless of their beliefs.
13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? Yes, but impeachment doesn't mean he'll be kicked out of the White House, and it's pretty late in the game to try.
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? I'm a bit uncertain. I think if we had a true democracy, it might be a lot better.
15 Are you open to stem cell research? Only in the case of stillborn children or children aborted for medical reasons (to keep the mother alive, etc.)
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? Support it? No. Protest it? Probably not. Sometimes it has to be done, and as much as it sucks, if we have to protect our freedom, it has to be done.
17 Do you think gay marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? I'm in full support of same-sex marriage because I think any consenting adults should be able to marry.
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? No.
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? A lot, I'd imagine.
20 Who is your Representative? Maine has two - Chellie Pingree and Mike Michaud (both Democrats)
21 Who is your Senator? Again, we have two - Susan Collins (Republican) and Angus King (Independent)
22 Are you male or female? Female
23 Are you a minority? Nope
24 How old are you? 19
25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Lower-middle class (aka working class)
26 What is your sexual orientation? Straight
nikkissippi121 is offline   Reply With Quote