View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2008, 10:31 PM   #5
Kaleidoscope Eyes
VT Lover
Kaleidoscope Eyes's Forum Picture
Name: Jessi
Join Date: January 20, 2008
Location: California, US
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Default Re: Need some advice

If you really have trouble finding a specialist, your girlfriend could also talk to her general physician or the doctor who diagnosed her, to see if they can help her to find someone who could help her out. She wouldn't necessarily need to see a specialist though. Many therapists, and certainly all psychiatrists, know what OCD is and how to help someone who suffer from it, and may be easier to find than a doctor who only sees people with OCD.

Jessi the Gweat and Tewwible
Do not offend the chair leg of truth. It is wise and terrible.

~Laura was here~
Kaleidoscope Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote