Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2014, 01:17 PM  
lumiadots

lumiadots's Forum Picture

Name: Alexa
Default Re: Political Polls

United States Poll:

1 What political party do you support? Mostly Democrat, but it depends on the election.
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? Moderately independent, leaning more towards liberal.
3 Are you pro choice? yes, to an extent. i could get very in-depth about this. personally, however, it is against my beliefs to have an abortion so i never would. however, it is the woman's body so i believe it is her choice.
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? very much so.
5 Are you opposed to change? depends on the circumstances of the change.
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? no.
7 Do you support the Obama Administration? i don't oppose it, but i'm not entirely sure if i support it. i don't follow politics enough to set an opinion in stone.
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? not at all. we are in so much debt it's not even funny.
9 Do you support the War on Terror? no.
10 Are you tolerant? yes.
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? i'm agnostic. let's say i am open to the possibility of there being a God.
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? not at all.
13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? no.
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? i really don't know. every form of government has flaws and drawbacks that people would find ways to piss and moan about so there's no win-win situation here.
15 Are you open to stem cell research? yes.
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? NO.
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? absolutely.
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? nope; i'm pretty much the exact opposite.
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? i'm not qualified to answer this question.
20 Who is your Representative? paul ryan.
21 Who is your Senator? ron johnson.

22 Are you male or female? female.
23 Are you a minority? no.
24 How old are you? fifteen.
25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? lower middle class.
26 What is your sexual orientation? pansexual.
lumiadots is offline   Reply With Quote