Thread: Aliens????
View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2004, 10:45 AM  
Skittle Flavored
Awesome Poster

Skittle Flavored's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by illegalsk8ing
do you honestly think were the only ones in this universe that goes on and on forever....somehow we are the only planet or star that can live... i belive there hundreds or thousands of planets that have life....dont forget that bacteria are alive too....but as for intelegent life...like humans...yeah i belive theres some strange things out there and they found us but we didnt find them...cept for the damn government...but i dont blame them...how would u feel if they government just said we just captured aliens....we would be like holy **** are they hostile???

true...i belive basiclly the same thing...exept that they found us.....maybe they are kinda like us looking...i DONT BELIVE in the stupid movies, the space ship things, and the eyes...and all that....

"It is not reason that changes people's minds, it is other people, other minds."
"I can stand brute force, but brute intellect..Well, thats like hitting below the logic"

I always love helping people and answering questions. So if you want to know something, or just to talk, I'll always be here for you. Also, ask me for my MSN e-mail, and we can talk there too.
Skittle Flavored is offline   Reply With Quote