Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2014, 01:57 AM  
WaffleSingSong
Member++

WaffleSingSong's Forum Picture

Name: Hunter
Default Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support? I guess if any, Libertarian. I can support and hate both Dems and GOP's at times though.
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? Libertarian, which is socially far-left, but fiscally/economically far-right. But I lean a bit more centrist economically than most Libertarians.
3 Are you pro choice? Yes
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Yes.
5 Are you opposed to change? Not at all.
6 Do you support the War In Afghanistan? Hell no.
7 Do you support the Obama Administration? I think he has the right heart, but no.
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? It's getting a bit better, if a tad bit protectionist.
9 Do you support the War on Terror? Hell no.
10 Are you tolerant?Yes
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? No.
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior?
13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? If he should be, just about every president should have been.
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Minarchist-Republic, or really just Anarchy.
15 Are you open to stem cell research? It should be lead by the private sector, not the government. But yeah.
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? No.
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Personally yes, but it should come down to the states.
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? Never.
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Potato.
20 Who is your Representative? Brett Guthrie-R
21 Who is your Senator? Rand Paul/Mitch McConnell, both R's.

22 Are you male or female? Male.
23 Are you a minority? 25% of my DNA is Japanese, Black and Arab, don't know if that counts or not.
24 How old are you? 15
25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Upper-middle
26 What is your sexual orientation? Heteroflexiblish? Its complicated.

ENTP-Athiest-Liberaltarian-17-Social Science Lover-Hetero-Game of Thrones Lover

"You have to be a dumbass before I can be a smartass"
WaffleSingSong is offline   Reply With Quote