View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2014, 03:13 PM  
Vlerchan
Globalist Shill

Vlerchan's Forum Picture

Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesee
Illogical decision making and using illogical decision making to participate in the rules of pretty much anything is bad. For example we can all vote on certain matters, and if the majority uses illogical decision making to do so (relying on faith) this will effect the outcome in a most likely negative way, or atleast in an illogical outcome. Sounds weird but I hope you see what I mean.
This is contradictory.

An example of how illogical reasoning can be good is when I vote to give away some of my hard-earned money to poor people (i.e., taxation and redistribution policies). There's no logical basis to give away my money to people I don't know and hold no connection with, but if we refer to my emotions then it makes perfect sense.

".... the result of a consistent and total substitution of lies for factual truth is not that the lie will now be accepted as truth, and truth be defamed as lie, but that the sense by which we take our bearings in the real world - and the category of truth versus falsehood is among the mental means to this end - is being destroyed ... [H.A.]"
Vlerchan is offline   Reply With Quote