Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2014, 08:42 AM  
Default Re: Political Polls

New Zealand

1 What political party do you support? I don't support anyone party they are mainly idiots so I support the one who is the least so.
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? Extreme Left (Communist)
3 Are you pro choice? No, the idea of saying it is a "Pro choice" matter to kill a fetus angers me
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Yes
5 Are you opposed to change? No
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? Hell no
7 Do you support the Key Administration? No
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the New Zealand? To some degree but I feel we could be a far more powerful economy
9 Do you support the War on Terror? TO some extent
10 Are you tolerant? To some degree but I oppose others coming to my homeland and expecting me to follow their rules, if you want it your way go home.
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? Yes
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? No
13 Do you think Key should be impeached? Not as of yet, he has not done anything that horrible
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Authoritarian single party
15 Are you open to stem cell research? Yes
16 If the time came that the New Zealand instituted the draft, would you support this decision? It would be a dream come true
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Yes but the Church should not be legally forced to do them.
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded?All the time, they usually are joking though
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 42
20 Who is your Representative? I ain't no yank
21 Who is your Senator? Again not that kind of system

22 Are you male or female? Male
23 Are you a minority? I am a white European Catholic, very much the opposite
24 How old are you? 16
25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? lower/mid
26 What is your sexual orientation? Straight
Matt169 is offline   Reply With Quote