View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2014, 01:58 AM  
agirl555
Junior Member+

Default Re: How did you first find out you were gay or bi?

I'm still not completely sure since I'm still a virgin and haven't been in an actual relationship yet because I denied everyone. I have this friend and I would keep running away from her because she started chasing me in a playful way of course. She is kind of intimidating and has the same humor as I do. I began to develop feelings for her, and I noticed she would stare at me sometimes. Once I was changing in the locker room and she is on the same aisle, but instead of rushing off like normal (she's that one person who does everything quick and leaves) she literally paused RIGHT BEHIND ME and I think she was looking. She wasn't distracting herself or anything. Not talking to anyone else. She just stopped and stared. I got really weird and moved away, but I don't think she knows I know. Anyhow, I think I might be Bi because I have crushes on both guys and girls, and my head keeps drifting off to inappropriate thoughts. I don't go a day without thinking about her, but the fact I'm too shy and am not allowed to date for a while kind of restricts each other off. I kind of just hope one day there will be that one truth or dare game that most people experience.
agirl555 is offline   Reply With Quote