Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2014, 06:08 AM  
Babiole
Banned

Name: Florian
Default Re: Political Polls

I'm not exactly well-read on French politics, but I'll tell you what I know. I had to omit some US questions since I'm not American.

1 What political party do you support? I support the Union for a Popular Movement, or the UMP.
2 Do you consider yourself right (conservative), left (liberal) or independent? I'm center- right. People keep forgetting that center-left and center-right exist. Far-right and far-left parties are pretty controversial in Europe.
3 Are you pro choice? No
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Sometimes
5 Are you opposed to change? Change can be hard, but sometimes it's necessary.
7 Do you support the President? François Hollande? Can't stand him. I'd take Sarkozy over him any day, and I'm not a fan of Sarkozy either.
9 Do you support the War on Terror? I'm neutral towards it.
10 Are you tolerant? I try to be.
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? Yes I'm Christian. Roman Catholic to be exact.
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? No way! I've got Muslim, Jewish, and non-religious friends. They're still my friends regardless.
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? I think a capitalist government works best.
15 Are you open to stem cell research? No
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Yes.
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? Some people call me narrow-minded for having conservative political opinions.

22 Are you male or female? Male
23 Are you a minority? Partially. My mom's family is Italian and she and her parents are immigrants. But in terms of race, no. I'm white.
24 How old are you? 15
25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Middle class
26 What is your sexual orientation? Straight
Babiole is offline   Reply With Quote