Thread: dreams...
View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2005, 04:01 AM  
Skittle Flavored
Awesome Poster
Skittle Flavored's Forum Picture
Default dreams...

can any1 help meh? ok, last night, i had a dream....and what happened in the dream was me and my crush's all got together, and started erm, undressing....and then it to speak....but then, the strangest thing my dream, my cuzin walked in, and was compleatly naked...and, i woke up....and my cuzin is standing over me, and he looked, confused, but charmed...i guess...he took out a tape recorder, with me, sleeptalking, and saying his name and saying oh yea....and he just started like rubbing my leg, and walked out.....and...i was very...happy about it...and i liked it alot......but its my, please help??? *btw, this is very hard to say, so please dont ask alot of questions....*

"It is not reason that changes people's minds, it is other people, other minds."
"I can stand brute force, but brute intellect..Well, thats like hitting below the logic"

I always love helping people and answering questions. So if you want to know something, or just to talk, I'll always be here for you. Also, ask me for my MSN e-mail, and we can talk there too.
Skittle Flavored is offline   Reply With Quote