Thread: Drug Abuse Poll
View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2014, 02:38 PM  
lifelies

lifelies's Forum Picture

Name: Tomeu
Default Re: Drug Abuse Poll

I don't get why you say that drugs are stupid, I find that's disrespectful for those who are addicted to them. They're not stupid, they're intelligent, otherwise there wouldn't be so many people addicted to them.

I don't know if I have already answered this thread, but I smoke cigarettes and I used to smoke weed once a week until my dealer moved away and now I'm not really smoking it anymore because I'm terrified to ask for a new dealer lol.
As for hard(er) drugs, I've done codeine and benzodiazepines (diazepam/Valium, lorazepam/Ativan and alprazolam/Xanax). My father is a physician and he eats pills like candies, so I always take what I find at his house. I've not done those pills in a while tho, but I always love to take some.
I found out that he takes methylphenidate (Ritalin, Concerta) too, but I haven't popped any yet because it was a new pack and I didn't want to open it.
I regularly do hydroxyzine HCl (Atarax, the pamoate salt is also known as Vistaril) theoretically for my allergies but really for its sedative effects which I find very benzo-likely. I also use it to potentiate opioids whenever I take them.
Oh and I got drunk like 3 times (alone) before I found out how nasty it is and how lovely other drugs are (IRONY).

- Lifelies
My Tumblr

Money is the reason we exist; everybody knows it, it's a fact.
lifelies is offline   Reply With Quote