Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2005, 12:47 AM  
crushed_47

Default Hello

Heyy guys..
i'm not really "new" cus i've been here for a while. i've made a few posts here and there.. but i really want to start coming here on a regular basis. I want to meet all you guys and i look forward to it. It would be great to make some new friends. everyone here is so nice and supportive.. i love it. i can't talk to anyone else in my life so coming here would be good for me and i'm hoping i can talk to you guys. =)

Let me tell you about myself i guess.

My name is Nicole. I'm almost 15. i'm going ot be a sophmore next year. I think i'm going to try swim team. I go to church on a regular basis. i love reading a lot but unfortunately i don't read as much as i would like. My kitty means the world to me, i love him so much. Ive never had a boyfriend. I'm not good at sports at all. trust me, ive tried. i'm getting sick of a lot of my friends.. which i will probably complain about them alot although i'll try not to. I try to write poems.. but i can only create a good one every once in a while. usually they just turn out to be like a diary entry expressing my feelings.. but thats ok at least i get them out. i'm hoping to be able to share some poetry here. i long for someone to trust. I keep a lot to myself in real life.. so thats why i'm here. well i can't think of anything else.
nice to meet you.

..Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem..

I keep hoping for something that cannot possibly be real.
I wish I could just forget the way I feel.
crushed_47 is offline   Reply With Quote