Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2014, 03:09 PM  
Expat

Name: Carson
Default Re: Political Polls

I'm too lazy to set up or search for an NZ test, I'll just do this instead, with the Representatives and Senators from where I lived last in America.

1 What political party do you support? Republican
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? Conservative
3 Are you pro choice? No
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? No
5 Are you opposed to change? Often so, yes.
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? Yes
7 Do you support the Obama Administration? No
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? No
9 Do you support the War on Terror? Yes
10 Are you tolerant? Sometimes
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? Yes
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? No
13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? No, does anyone really want President Joe Biden?
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Smaller and far less centralized federal government, more power granted to the states.
15 Are you open to stem cell research? Absolutely, especially for non-fetal stem cells
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? Depends on what is at stake, what the conflict is, but I probably would
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? Sure, doesn't affect me in any way and just creates unnecessary and divisive arguments. I would happiest if the government gave civil unions to any consenting adults that wanted it, and got out of the marriage business for good.
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? Absolutely, and I let them do it.
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Depends on the local union regulations. You wouldn't want the woodchuck throwing out his back on you.
20 Who is your Representative? Rob Bishop
21 Who is your Senator? Orrin Hatch and Mike Lee

22 Are you male or female? Male
23 Are you a minority? No
24 How old are you? 15
25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Upper Middle
26 What is your sexual orientation? Straight
Expat is offline   Reply With Quote