Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2014, 02:53 PM  
Gamma Male
Awesome Poster

Gamma Male's Forum Picture

Name: Donald
Default Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support? I don't support the notion of political parties.
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent?Independent
3 Are you pro choice? Yes.
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Very.
5 Are you opposed to change?Of course not.
6 Do you support the War In Iraq? Fuck no.
7 Do you support the Obama Administration?No.
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? I don't care. There are more pressing issues.
9 Do you support the War on Terror? There is no war on terror.
10 Are you tolerant? That depends.
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? No.
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do y them as inferior? N/A
13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? Yes.
14 What is the most effectiveform of governmentto you? Direct, open democracy. Not like America's government.
15 Are you open to stem cell research? Yes.
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would support this decision? Absolutely not.
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? I think the government should just stay out of marriage altogether.
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? No
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could wood? That's his decision.
20 Who is your Representative? Don't know.
21 Who is your Senator? Ted Cruz.

22 Are you male or female? 23 Are you a minority? 24 How old are you? 25 Are you rich, middleclass, or lowerclass? 26 What is your sexual orientation?

~No really, I love capitalistic markets, I just think we should consider letting the workers seize the means of production.~
Gamma Male is offline   Reply With Quote