View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2008, 11:37 PM  
Dolphus Raymond
Great Poster

Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzor View Post
Okay, now I'm getting pissed at myself.
You may remember a couple of pages ago how I posted that sometimes I would randomly wake up in the middle of the night and I would be orgasming. Well, it happened last night, where I basically woke up, my pants were down, and I was cumming all over the place. I always have dreams about different things before this happens, but this time I was dreaming about me being on the moon .

I am wondering if it is possible to masturbate in you sleep, because this seems a lot more frequent than wet dreams, like once every 2-4 nights. I'm usually turned off by the idea of masturbating, but who knows what happens to my mind in the dead of night...
Two things:

1. It's very hard to remember dreams in sequence. Your brain shifts them around. You could have been having a sex dream and the moon dream just before that.

2. It's also possible that you were sleep-masturbating during the moon dream. Sleep-walking is possible, and people even sleep-butter sleep-toast (well, real toast) when they sleepwalk. So sleep-masturbation is very possible. In fact, it's a form of parasomnia (a catch-all term for unconscious, undesirable actions during sleep) called sleepsex. It's a fairly newly-recognized disorder, only since 1996. Here's a web site with information on it:

http://www.sleepsex.org/

Do you think that could be what you have?

dolphus.

"I don't believe in magic. But I do believe in interpreting coincidence exactly the way you want to." -Sherman Alexie
Dolphus Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote