View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2008, 09:15 PM  
Voice of Reason
New Member
 
Join Date: March 21, 2008
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: Do You Masturbate?

In a recent survey, 95% of men and boys said they masturbate. The other 5% were lying.
Voice of Reason is offline