View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2013, 05:33 PM  
Vlerchan
Leftist Shill

Vlerchan's Forum Picture

Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthearth View Post
By the way, I still have yet to hear the materialist atheists explain how p-consciousness, something non-physical in nature [...] can arise from solely physical systems [...]
I've explained already that I'm unable to explain every phenomenon. You're asking the wrong person if you seriously want to know the theory behind P-Consciousness - I don't even know what the term means:/. I can only add that I find the option to continue the search for answers preferable to claiming God the answer to all of life's difficult questions and attributing all of such phenomenon's to Him. Why? Because such as answer - God did it - only leads to the suppression of rational thought and human curiosity. I refuse to re-enter the Dark Ages.

Quote:
"we don't know so God did it" ....."non sequitur" right?
I'm genuinely confused at how you can continue to believe that the embodiment of modern irrationality is a rational conclusion to any argument. Your continued assertions - See: Argument by Assertion - don't make you any more correct.

"When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President. Now I'm beginning to believe it. [C.D.]"
Vlerchan is offline   Reply With Quote