View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2008, 02:36 AM  
HikaruTheHunter
Banned
 
Name: Hikaru Daniel Hunt
Join Date: March 17, 2008
Location: Nevada
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

hey, I'm a 13 yr. old male, and I have a question. I have masturbated for about a month and a half now. And I wanted to know if my friend was lying about something. I asked him if he masturbated, and he said no. And then I read your forums and you said, '95% of boys masturbate, and the other 5% lie about it' Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? I mean, he's fourteen and I would expect him to do it. He is a very strange person who talks about sex a lot.
HikaruTheHunter is offline   Reply With Quote