Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2013, 06:06 PM  
Vlerchan
Globalist Shill

Vlerchan's Forum Picture

Default Re: Religion

I Googled Life Reviews. Know what they are now: Life-flashing-before-my-eyes type situations and the Golden Tunnel stuff. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthearth View Post
I want to know exactly why you think life reviews do not "sound rational". I would love to hear a rational reason without materialism bias. Thanks.
The Living: Life Reviews are brought forward by the subconscious to calm the Review-er and aid them emotionally in what I'm sure is an incredibly traumatic experience.

The quasi-Dead: Life Reviews are simply the brain trying to rationalise the gaps - through the creation of artificial memories - that occurred whilst the consciousness had stopped. It is all imagined, this being drawn on from held superstition in the Review-er. If they'd experienced the Life Review whilst the brain had been 'dead' they wouldn't remember it.

These are simply theories, of course. I could be wrong, and you could be right. However, I prefer attempting to rationalise the experience than purely believing in the anecdotal evidence that you draw your conclusions from. Interestingly, only about 30% of near-deathers actually report these life reviews - which makes me wonder about the rest. Unrelated: You can also create the effect through ketamine usage which sounds fun though I wouldn't recommend trying.

".... the result of a consistent and total substitution of lies for factual truth is not that the lie will now be accepted as truth, and truth be defamed as lie, but that the sense by which we take our bearings in the real world - and the category of truth versus falsehood is among the mental means to this end - is being destroyed ... [H.A.]"
Vlerchan is offline   Reply With Quote