View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2005, 08:59 AM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Quote:
quote"you saying communism is a better form of economy? talking about oppression...." quote

Wow kid, i never said that. Talk about your propeganda...
Your right, you didnt say that the person who wrote the passage above you did. Good observation.

Quote:
We live in a free-enterprise system. This means that we are free to pursue any career you want and no one has to tell you otherwise. Another good thing is our right to vote. And another one is that we are free to practice any religion we want.

Us and every other democrocy. Have you ever even been anywhere else besides the united states? I rather doubt it. Americas freedom rivels few countries. Most are democratic, free, nations.

Quote:
Where else can you talk or write about the President, or sit in a worship service and not fear that Big Brother will come and get you.
oO Almost every country in europe, south america and the picific. America is not above every other country. It is just another one out there. A superpower? Almost every other country hates america, ever been to france, germany, united kingdom, Canada? There all angry at america for being so.....well......american. Face it, america is an ego heavy control freak. The people are scared shitless and the government is rulled by the wealthy. We are no different then the people we are trying to defeat.

Quote:
In a world where Catholic and Protestants are fighting each other and religious wars are fought virtually all the time, the United States has never fought such a war.
What do you think the puritins killed all those suspected "witches" for. Why do you think the united states pulled from the UK. Communism is a belief, however ill advised, and the united states ridiculed and jailed people in the 50s 60s and even 70s for sespected communist behaivor. The so called christians who rule this country are so involved in there own beliefs that they segregate everything. They try to install there morals into the american socity. And many comunities have suffered. The gays, blacks, hippies, sk8ters, you name the minority It has been singled out by the GOVERNMENT. Not just other people in the socity.

by the way, don't call me kid, I'm older then you

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote